Sunday, March 23, 2008

Question #24

What is your favorite summer sport or activity and why?

2 comments:

Hill said...

I love to swim! I took swimming lessons when I was younger and I loved it then. There is just something about being in the water that makes you feel good.

I also love rowing. I rowed outriggers for a couple of years and it was so much fun. I got to row in the San Francisco Bay and in the Pacific Ocean by Monterey, CA.

Anonymous said...

I also love to swim in the summer, which is why I was thrilled when we moved in with the Dempsey's. I spent a lot of time out there (in the evening when it had cooled off a little down there - it is really hard to swim when it is 125 degrees outside and the glare on the pool hurts your eyes. It is also why I made sure the house we bought had a pool in the back yard. My next favorite thing to do in the summer is to read...and read...it is wonderful to do so without lots of interruptions and I can read for days and finish book after book. That makes me smile.