Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This forum is an opportunity for each Hill and Johnston family member to share personal memories that will be preserved for children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and all future posterity.
1 comment:
I went to college with Donny and Marie and Jay Osmond at BYU. Jay asked one of my friends out several times and she kept refusing him saying. "I don't know you and we haven't been introduced, so why would I go out with you?" I remember at the time that Marie wore too much makeup (it was just after they were finished with the Donny and Marie Show and they had been wearing makeup so long that it affected their complexions, so she wore too much to hide the damage at the time). I also met Tim Robbins who was with his son at Legoland a few years ago and I was there with my class on a fieldtrip (I have a picture of this meeting - although I don't think very much of his political activism choices). I have also been blessed to meet several general authorities and that has been the most amazing of all - their humility and kindness to everyone around them.
Post a Comment