Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This forum is an opportunity for each Hill and Johnston family member to share personal memories that will be preserved for children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and all future posterity.
1 comment:
I loved trying to ice skate when I was younger. I have always thought that it was a very romantic sport, if sports can be romantic at all. I tried a few times. We would have to travel pretty far to get to the nearest rink. I discovered early on that it is very exhausting to try to keep yourself upright on a very thin piece of metal.
Rollerskating was a little bit easier. We had a sidewalk next to our house in San Diego that we would skate on. I actually liked to rollerskate, but I never once learned how to stop. Even when I was in a singles branch and we occasionally went on a Monday night for FHE to the roller rink I had fun, but could never stop without crashing into the wall.
Don't get me started on rollerblades because they are one of my nemesis.
Post a Comment